Natdac - Daclatasvir Dihydrochloride Tablets 60 mg
Daclatasvir is an inhibitor of non-structural protein 5A (NS5A). Each film coated tablet contains: Daclatasvir Dihydrochloride equivalent to Daclatasvir 60 mg. Daclatasvir is white to yellow colour solid and freely soluble in water. Daclatasvir is prescribed for the treatment of patients with chronic HCV genotype 3 infections along with Sofosbuvir 400mg tablets. Daclatasvir has revolutionized the management of HEPATITIS C by offering Ribavirin and Peg-interferon free treatment for all the genotypes of Hepatitis C.
Advantages of using Dosage Daclatasvir
1. Shortest treatment duration irrespective of all Genotypes.
2. High Tolerability and safety profile.
3. Superior Efficacy in Hepatitis C Genotype 3.
4. Studied in more than 13000 patients with cure rate of between 94% - 99%.
5. Recommended by EASL and FDA approved.
Dosage and Administration:
The recommended dosage of Daclatasvir is 60 mg once daily in combination with Sofosbuvir for 3 months, to be taken orally with or without food. It is highly recommended to administer the drug under strict medical supervision and advice.
1. Adverse events associated with the use of Daclatasvir in combination with Sofosbuvir may include the following:
5. Shortness of Breath
7. Chest Pain