yasmin bayer zydus pharma
Yasmin is a steroidal progestin which is specifically used in the birth control pills and postmenopausal hormone replacement therapy pills. It is available as an oral contraceptive and contains drospirenone and ethinylestradiol as its active ingredients. It is also used to treat moderate acne and premenstrual dysphoric disorder. It generally acts a combined oral contraceptive which lowers the risk of becoming pregnant. It is known to be highly effective reversible contraceptive pill which provides highly reliable contraceptive protection. It also causes the menstrual cycles to occur regularly and predictably. It offers significant relief to women with painful menstrual cramps.
Now get highly trustworthy and effective protection against pregnancy with the use of Yasmin. Buy this drug online at discounted prices at Tablet Tree.
Tablet must be taken in the order directed on the package every day at about the same time with some liquid as required. One tablet is to be taken daily for 21 consecutive days. Each subsequent pack is started after a 7-day tablet free interval. Please consult your doctor and follow his or her recommendations. Please do not self medicate.
1. This drug may lead to an increased risk of arterial and venous thrombotic and thromboembolic diseases such as myocardial infarction, deep venous thrombosis, pulmonary embolism and of cerebrovascular accidents.
2. This drug may contribute to increased risk of HPV infection.
3. Benign liver tumors and even more rarely malignant liver tumors have been reported with the use of this drug.
4. Hyperkalemia has been reported has been reported in patients with renal impairment who are additionally using potassium sparing drugs.
5. Small increases in blood pressure have been reported in women taking this drug.
6. This drug may have an effect on peripheral insulin resistance and glucose tolerance
7. Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis have been associated with its use.
8. Chloasma may occasionally occur, especially in women with a history of chloasma gravidarum.
The most commonly reported adverse reactions with this drug are nausea and breast pain. Serious adverse reactions are arterial and venous thromboembolism. Other adverse reactions are:
1. Psychiatric disorders: Emotional lability, depression, decrease and loss of libido
2. Nervous system disorders: Migraine
3. Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders: Erythema multiforme
4. Reproductive system and breast disorders: Breast pain, unscheduled uterine bleeding, Genital tract bleeding not further specified